Spec. Dr. Şenol ANAÇ
Place of Birth - Date
Weekdays: 08:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 08:00 - 14:00
Atatürk Üniversitesi Tıp fakültesi
Türk Psikiyatri Derneği Cinsel Eğitim, tedavi ve Araştırma Derneği Kognitif ve Davranış Terapileri Derneği
1992/03-1993/06 : Niğde Elmalı health centre
1993/06-1996/01 :Branch Director and Deputy Director in Niğde Provincial Health Directorate
1996/01-1996/06 : OMÜ Medical School Radiation Oncology Assistantship
1996/06-2001/06 :Atatürk University Medical Faculty Psychiatry Assistantship
2001/06-2008/01: Ordu State Hospital Psychiatric expertise
2001/10-2003/02 :Ordu State Hospital Assistant Chief
2008/01-2008/02: Trabzon Çaykara hospital for mental health R & D
Certificates and Courses Attended
1.Between 2002 and 2004, she completed "Sexuality and Sexual Treatment Education" consisting of 144 hours theoretical and 72 hours supervision organized by Association of Sexual Education, Treatment and Research (CETAD)
2. Between 2002-2004, the chairman of the Association of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies. Dr. Mehmet Z. Sungur completed 75 hours theoretical and 75 hour practical and supervised "Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy Training" in the subjects of "Evaluation in Anxiety Disorders and Depression, Cognitive-Behavioral Approaches in Case Formulation and Treatment".
3. Between 1-4 October 1997 She participated in the "Cognitive therapy of social phobia" course within the 33. National Psychiatric Congress.
4.He participated in the 14-hour workshop titled "Cognitive Therapy of Depression" by Keith Dobson on 16-17 February 2002.
5. He participated in the "Alcohol Dependence and Treatment" course held on March 31, 2003 within Hacettepe University Medical Faculty Continuous Medical Education Activities.
6.Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies Association participated in the 15-hour "Psychosocial Treatment of Anxiety and Pervasive Anxiety Disorder" study group held in Istanbul on 17-18 September 2005.
7. Cognitive and behavioral therapies participated in the 15-hour study group "Cognitive Behavioral Therapies in Children and Adolescents: Treatment of Anxiety, Depression and Impulsivity" held in Istanbul on 1-2 October 2005.
8.15-hour "Cognitive Behavior Therapies in Personality Disorders" organized by the Cognitive and Behavior Therapies Association on 13-14 May 2006 in Istanbul.
9.15-hour "Cognitive Behavior Therapies in Personality Disorders" organized by the Cognitive and Behavior Therapies Association on 13-14 May 2006 in Istanbul.
10.Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies Association, organized in Istanbul between 20-21 September 2008 12 hours
"How can compliance with homework as a powerful therapeutic change tool be improved? Homework in difficult times "group.
11. Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies Association participated in the 7 hour "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Eating Disorders" study group held in İstanbul between 6-8 November 2009.
12.Participated in the 4-hour seminar entitled "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Panic Disorder" held in Trabzon on March 16, 2012.
13.The Association of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies (KDTD), in accordance with the standards of the European Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
he successfully completed the theoretical and practical "Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy Training" in 2012, and was entitled to receive the title of "Cognitive and Behavioral Therapist".
was born in İstanbul in 1967. Primary school Giresun yaglidere Central primary school, secondary school Trabzon Esiroğlu middle school, Giresun Yağlıdere High school . He studied at the University of Ataturk University, Faculty of Medicine.