ANY APPLICANT TO A HEALTH ORGANIZATION TO RECEIVE HEALTH SERVICE HAS A RIGHT TO;
1. Benefit from the services in general: To be encouraged to live healthy and benefit from preventive measures within the scope of justice and fairness
2. Access the services in equality: To be served regardless of race, language, religion, sect, gender, political beliefs, philosophy, beliefs, economic and social situations,
3. To be informed: To gain information on the services available,
4 To select and change the institution: To select and change the health provider, to use the provider they selected
5. To meet, change and select the personnel: To know about the titles, IDs and duties of the personnel who provide health services, and select and change the provider
6. To ask for information: To ask for every verbal and writen details about their health conditions
7. Privacy: Privacy in an environment with all kinds of health services appropriate to take,
8. Consent and Permission: Medical interventions within the framework of the consent and to benefit from the service,
9. : To reject and refuse: To reject and refuse treatment and to ask to stop:,
10. Security: Receive health service in a secure environment,
11. To practice their religious actions: To practice their religions within the limits and precautions of the provider
12. To be respected: To receive service in a friendly, caring, respectful, merciful, kind environment
13. Comfort: Receive service in a hygienic and insulated from disturbing factors and noise environment
14. Visitors: To accept visitors according to the ways and methods of three provider
15. To have a companion: To have a companion if the physician, legislations, and the facilities of the institution allows
14. Application, complaint and indict: Every application, complaint and indict rights could be used within the limits of legislation in case of violation of the rights
17. Continuous service: To receive Debbie add long as is required
18. To express themselves: To express their thoughts on the given service
1. pay attention to their own health, People should do their utmost to and must comply with the advice given to a healthy lifestyle.
2. Individuals can donate blood or organ if they're eligible.
3. They need to take care of themselves in simple situations.
Social Security Condition
0. Patients have to inform the institution on the changes in their health, social security and personal details.
1. Patients have to do the necessary updates in the visa of their health insurance (green card etc.)
Informing the healthcare workers
0. Patients should provide full information on their past sicknesses, admissions the hospitals, and the medicines they used
4. Following the Rules of the Hospital
Patients should listen to the advice given on treatment and medications and ask about the unclear points.
· If the patient is unable to comply with the recommendation for treatment, he / she should inform the health worker.
· The patient should indicate whether he or she understands health care and post-discharge care plan as expected.
· The patient is him/herself is responsible for the consequences of refusing the treatment to be applied or failing to comply with the recommendation.
You can forward any complaints and complaints about infringement of patient rights to the Patient Rights Unit established in our hospital.
444 44 61 - For Appointments: 0462 455 64 64 - 0462 455 64 25
+90 (462) 321 36 30
Kemerkaya Mah. Devlet Sahil Yolu İller sok. No: 21 Trabzon/TÜRKİYE
Phone Numbers for Appointments
455 64 25 • 455 64 64 • 455 64 22
The reason why you preferred our hospital? (461 vote)